The mission of The Protocol School of East Texas, dba Intensive Dance Company & Kickin' It With Rains, is to provide a disciplined and comprehensive dance program.
IDC focuses on traditional ballet technique as the foundation of our dance education services.
We offer various styles of dance classes including:
Intensive Dance Company COVID-19 precautions.
1. Parents are no longer allowed inside the building during class times. You will meet Kaytlynn at the door at the beginning of your students class time and Kaytlynn will usher your dancers in and get them situated for class. Because the hallway is such a tight space this is to keep everyone distanced with each other. At the end of your students class Kaytlynn will have the dancers line up in the hallways and bring them outside when class is over.
a. Please be at least 5 minutes early to class and expects delays due to trying to keep everyone safe and socially distanced.
2. Dancers 10 and under are not required to wear a facemask. Those with respiratory issues or underlying conditions also do not have to wear a facemask.
3. Dancers over the age of 10 are asked to wear a facemask into the building and can remove the mask once they are in their designated spot in the dance room.
4. There are 6ft x 6ft squares sectioned off in the dance room. Each student will have a designated square that they will spend majority of their time in during class. The ballet barre will also be marked for spots that will be 6 ft apart.
5. Please do NOT bring your dancer or yourself to any classes if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. Please do not come to class if you or your dancer have been exposed or around anyone (especially from the same household) that has symptoms or has tested positive.
6. ACROBATICS: we will designate a mat to each student and will sanitize mats between use. IF your student is not working on the mats at the time then they will be working on strengthening exercises until it is there turn.
7. The dance room, hallway, and bathroom will be cleaned and sanitized between each class. Please be patient as this will take some extra time.
8. REGISTRATION: there will be designated spots to stand 6ft apart. I do ask that you wear a facemask when coming to finish up the registration process. Be sure to go to intensivedancecompany.com and click the registration tab, fill out the parent/student profile form, and then check out the Fall schedule. This way when you do come to registration we will have an idea of what classes your dancer will take and the process will move quickly and efficiently.
Thank you for being patient and continuing to dance with us at Intensive Dance Company!
If you have any questions please contact Kaytlynn at 903-387-1188.
302 N Van Buren Henderson, Texas 75652